Activities in Essaouira:
In addition to the -often- delicious local restaurants, the city of Essaouira offers many activities: golf 18 and soon 36 holes, kite-surfing, windsurfing, surfing, mountain bike rental, quad ride in the dunes, massages, argan oil treatments, cooking classes, traditional and more modern shopping, … we reveal all our best addresses – regularly updated – at the reservation!
The weather in Essaouira:
It is always good in Essaouira! In summer, because the high temperatures are tempered by the Atlantic. When the wind blows, because the medina and its streets are built in such a way that we are protected from possible storms. A microclimate that still favors the configuration of the coast. At the coolest, during Christmas season for example, the temperature drops to … 17 °C the day.
Cultural events in Essaouira:
– Friendly University of Essaouira (August-September)
– Gnaoua and World Music Festival (June): http://www.festival-gnaoua.net/
– Spring musical spring (April)
– Commercial and tourist trade fair of Essaouira (August)
– Moussem of the regraga (Mars)
– Outdoor cinema with Moroccan films (April)
– Play plays in the main squares of the medina (May)
– Exhibition Contemporary Morocco: Paintings and Books (June)
– Fashion show: traditional costumes (April)
– Day of study: The goat and the argan tree (March)
– Exhibitions of plastic arts everywhere and throughout the year